"Some People Want It To Happen, Some Wish It Would Happen, Others Make It Happen.” – Michael Jordan
- 18 years of age or older, male.
- SOAR-R level 4C/4D
- Sex offenders and/or violent offenders, may require additional information for further screening before acceptance. PSIR and/or criminal history must be sent to agency. If no PSIR is available a copy of the police report is required.
- Offender who does not have extensive physical or mental health conditions that may interfere with the program.
- No pending felony cases.
- If client is currently on medication it is required that a 90-day supply of all medication be sent with client. Please review our unauthorized medication list found HERE.
- Serious psychiatric disorder which would endanger the client, staff, community or other clients in the program.
- Current serious suicidal and/or homicidal threats directed towards self or others.
- If family member or significant other is already in treatment program or if client is related to current staff member, or any obvious conflicts of professional treatment exist.
- Total refusal from the client to participate actively in the program or a refusal to agree with the programs’ rules and policies.
- Major or repeated rule violations.
- Failure to participate in all program aspects.
To have your client screened for placement, please complete the STANDARDIZED TREATMENT REFERRAL FORM FOR IRT IN COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS and include the most recent SOA-R assessments, PSIR, Criminal History and any information showing risk or regression or technical violation of supervision due to substance abuse. Client must be under supervision of one of the following agencies: Probation, Parole/DOC, or a Community Correction Program. Return via email to the IRT Centralized Referral System with your preference of choice (Alamosa, Lamar, Sterling). Please note, wait times may vary and client may be placed earlier at another ATC program.
IRT Referral Email: irtreferrals@